CBA is resourceful when it comes to finding ways to get services funded and is open to partnering with a variety of agencies. CBA has contractual agreements with various entities to provide a wide range of behavior health services including brain injury, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, pervasive disorders, mental health challenges, and behavior disorders.
In addition, CBA has flexibility with payment plans that fit individual budgets and accepts all major credits cards for payment. Payment plans may be considered with particular agreements in the absence of debt collection requirements.
CBA provides alternative funding for the following services:
- Brain Injury Trust Services
- Crisis Services
- Global crisis assessments, recommendations, training and on-site services can be provided during times of extreme difficulty. Crises can present unique service needs, and each unique service need is identified through a comprehensive, global assessment where variables likely responsible for the crises are identified and follow-up is provided. These services are provided on a contractual basis. Contact CBA for more information and schedule a complimentary screening by requesting services today!
- HART-Supported Living Grant Services
- The Hart-Supported Living program is for Kentuckians with disabilities to request funds for supports so they can live in their homes and communities and avoid institutionalization. If you are a candidate we are happy to assist you with the grant application. Contact CBA for more information and schedule a complimentary screening by requesting services today!
- Private Agency Contracts
- School Districts (Student/Teacher Services)
- School Districts (Agency Training and Professional Development)
- Single Case Agreements
- State General Funds